Update to GCC copyright assignment policy

Christopher Dimech dimech@gmx.com
Tue Jun 1 17:24:09 GMT 2021

A file should be kept with the author name, date and changes done by each contributor.

Including this is the source code would make the history too long.  Otherwise, such information
can be put at the end of the file.

----- Christopher Dimech

Society has became too quick to pass judgement and declare someone Persona Non-Grata,
the most extreme form of censure a country can bestow.

In a new era of destructive authoritarianism, I support Richard Stallman.  Times of great
crisis are also times of great opportunity. I call upon you to make this struggle yours as well !

https://stallmansupport.org/     https://www.fsf.org/     https://www.gnu.org/