Update to GCC copyright assignment policy

Jakub Jelinek jakub@redhat.com
Tue Jun 1 15:29:22 GMT 2021

On Tue, Jun 01, 2021 at 11:25:16AM -0400, Paul Koning via Gcc wrote:
> GCC is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
> it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
> the Free Software Foundation; either version 3, or (at your option)
> any later version.
>
> To me that means the recipient of the software can relicense it under a later license.  It doesn't say to me that the original distribution can do so.

IMHO that can be easily done by changing anything in the file
under GPLv4+ license (if/when it exists).
Because the user can then choose GPLv3+ for most of the source lines,
but only GPLv4+ for those that changed, which implies GPLv4+ for the whole.

	Jakub