GCC 11.0.1 Status Report (2021-04-20)

Jakub Jelinek jakub@redhat.com
Tue Apr 20 15:29:41 GMT 2021

Status
======

We have reached zero P1 regressions today and releases/gcc-11 branch has
been created;  GCC 11.1-rc1 has been built and announced a few moments ago.
The branch is now frozen for blocking regressions and documentation
fixes only, all changes to the branch require a RM approval now.

If no show stoppers appear, we'd like to release 11.1 late next week,
or soon after that, if any important issues are discovered and
fixed, rc2 could be released this or next week.

Quality Data
============

Priority          #   Change from last report
P1                0   -   8
P2              244   -  22
P3               32   +   1
P4              200   +   1