GCC association with the FSF

Gerald Pfeifer gerald@pfeifer.com
Sat Apr 10 22:50:56 GMT 2021

On Sat, 10 Apr 2021, Giacomo Tesio wrote:
> In fact, the mail boxes of the Steering Committee's members are
> stored on their corporate servers.

You keep making statements which are simply wrong.

None of my GCC-related e-mails touch the servers of my employer,
nor servers under the control of my employer, nor servers running
one of my employer's products.

Membership in the steering committee is personal, not related to
the respective employeers, and transcends employment.

Oh, and FWIW: my employer legally is not even allowed to access
my work mailbox.

> Yet I only asked to fix the Steering Committee AFTER the only
> credible no-profit protecting free software (FSF) was removed.

Please stop spreading FUD and insulting steering committee members.

Gerald