GCC association with the FSF

Giacomo Tesio giacomo@tesio.it
Sat Apr 10 16:01:57 GMT 2021

It's fantastic how inclusive you are, isn't it?  :-D

Indeed you ARE inclusive to those who share your interests, like Nathan.
Just not to everybody else.

But it's quite obvious, after you removed RMS's oversight on SC's decisions.

And now I'm depicted as a "concern troll", because I don't share your opinion.
You can't argue in merit, so you insult me personally.
I'm fine with this: it says a lot about you and nothing about me.

In fact, the mail boxes of the Steering Committee's members are stored on their corporate servers.
And among such corporations are IBM and Google.

And you pretend it's all fine.

Yet I only asked to fix the Steering Committee AFTER the only credible no-profit protecting free software (FSF) was removed.

But I'm a "concern troll", right?

I think everybody can see who is who. ;-)

Giacomo