Remove RMS from the GCC Steering Committee

Thomas Koenig tkoenig@netcologne.de
Thu Apr 1 21:53:56 GMT 2021

On 01.04.21 22:33, Joseph Myers wrote:
> And while in that case RMS probably learned of modules and libcody through
> the SC mailing list, in general he has this habit of asking GNU package
> developers random questions related to their packages.

I've been asked a few questions about gfortran by random people, which
I have always tried to answer correctly and courteously, with a copy
to the relevant mailing list.

If RMS had ever done the same (pretty unlikely, Fortran isnt't his
thing), I would have done the same without thinking twice about it.