From Lisa

lw893174@gmail.com lw893174@gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 12:44:56 GMT 2020

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
Untitled form

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc5r3HRdmFYbtZgUdO0rcepMjf9d2AanKS-rRtIv5zptbkMKw/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link

   Hi Dear,

   I was just going through the Internet search when I found your email
address, I want to make a new and special friend, so I decided to contact
you to see how we can make it work out if we can. Please I wish you will
have the desire with me so that we can
get to know each other better and see what happens in future.

  My name is Lisa Williams, I am an American, but presently I live in the
UK, I will be glad to see your reply for us to know each other better to
exchange pictures and details about us.

   Yours
   Lisa

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.