Transitioning to a new Xtensa Port Maintainer

Alan Modra amodra@gmail.com
Fri May 29 02:10:12 GMT 2020

On Thu, May 28, 2020 at 10:12:04AM -0700, augustine.sterling--- via Gcc wrote:
> After a long run as the Xtensa port maintainer, it is time for me to move
> on.
>
> I nominate Max Filippov [cc'd] as the new maintainer. He has contributed
> numerous patches over the years which have required minimal comments from
> me.

Sign him up by adding his name in binutils/MAINTAINERS.

> If there is anything I need to do to facilitate this, let me know. I'm
> happy to still review patches when needed.

That sounds like you're not abandoning binutils entirely, so you could
simply leave your name in binutils/MAINTAINERS where it is but put Max
on the line before your entry.

--
Alan Modra
Australia Development Lab, IBM