[EXTERNAL] Re: GCC selftest improvements
Modi Mo via gcc
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
Mon Mar 2 22:19:00 GMT 2020
> From: David Malcolm <dmalcolm@redhat.com>
>
> Thanks Modi.
>
> Before looking at the updated patch in detail, we ought to also address the
> legal prerequisites for contributing.
>
> Does your employer have legal paperwork in place with the FSF for such
> contributions? See:
>
> https://gcc.gnu.org/contribute.html#legal
>
> I'm not sure what the threshold is for a contribution to be regarded as
> "significant", but it seems that we ought to be fastidious here, given historical
> attitudes between Microsoft and the FLOSS community.
>
> (I'm not speaking on behalf of anyone other than myself here, as a GCC
> maintainer, and I don't mean for this to come across as personal)
>
> Thanks
> Dave
Guidance from my side is to get an individual's license to proceed. Can you send me over the forms to get that done?
Modi
More information about the Gcc
mailing list