text/x-* attachments strippe
Gerald Pfeifer
gerald@pfeifer.com
Mon Mar 9 15:45:42 GMT 2020
On Mon, 9 Mar 2020, Thomas König wrote:
> I also seem to have missed all discussion on this change (if there was
> anything). I do not understand why such a huge change was implemented
> that way, and who did this. Perhaos the person(s) responsible could
> speak up about this.
Let's be careful - most people working on this are volunteers, and
it's great that they took care and spent evenings and weekends.
Could this have gone a bit smoother? Yes. More collaborative? Maybe.
But it's been old system and quite an upgrade, so changes (including
some inconvenient ones) are to be expected. I have found and reported
and (with the little I can) helped address some issues and will continue
to do so -- and am confident this is heading in the right direction.
Gerald
More information about the Gcc
mailing list