Run a single ada test
William Seurer
seurer@linux.vnet.ibm.com
Fri Jul 31 13:26:58 GMT 2020
On 7/31/20 7:57 AM, Eric Botcazou wrote:
>> Is there a way to run a single ada test? The documentation mentions hows to
>> "run a subset of the tests by specifying which chapter to run" but not
>> individual tests. I tried this (and some variations)
>>
>> make -k check-ada RUNTESTFLAGS=gnat.exp=gnat.dg/opt86a.adb
>>
>> but it ran a whole bunch of tests actually NOT including the one I wanted.
> make -C gcc -k check-gnat RUNTESTFLAGS="dg.exp=opt86a.adb"
>
> You can omit the "-C gcc" if you run it from the gcc/ build dir of course.
>
>
I see check-gnat in some of the makefile input files but I do not see it
in the ones that are built. Is there something needed to specify when
configure is run to get it included?
More information about the Gcc
mailing list