RISC-V: `ld.so' fails linking against `libgcc.a' built at `-O0'

Andreas Schwab schwab@linux-m68k.org
Tue Jul 14 05:21:45 GMT 2020

On Jul 14 2020, Maciej W. Rozycki wrote:

>  Arguably this might probably be called a deficiency in libgcc, however
> the objects are built with `-fexceptions -fnon-call-exceptions'

I consider that broken.  It doesn't make any sense to build a lowlevel
runtime library like libgcc with exceptions.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab, schwab@linux-m68k.org
GPG Key fingerprint = 7578 EB47 D4E5 4D69 2510  2552 DF73 E780 A9DA AEC1