Questions regarding control flow during IPA passes

Gary Oblock gary@amperecomputing.com
Fri Jul 3 04:03:12 GMT 2020

At IPA time I'm creating GIMPLE statements. I've noticed during dumps
that gotos and labels don't seem to exist. In fact when I tried
introducing them, at least the gotos, failed.  I assume that at this
point in compilation GCC relies on the control flow graph (which I'm
updating as I create new BBs) so I actually shouldn't create them?
Furthermore, I assume I should be setting the "gotos" in the condition
statement to NULL?

Thanks,

Gary Oblock
Ampere Computing
Santa Clara, California

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains information that is confidential and proprietary to Ampere Computing or its subsidiaries. It is to be used solely for the purpose of furthering the parties' business relationship. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.