Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT

Joseph Myers joseph@codesourcery.com
Fri Jan 10 15:16:00 GMT 2020

On Fri, 10 Jan 2020, Maxim Kuvyrkov wrote:

> To me this looks like cherry-picks of r182541 and r182547 from
> redhat/gcc-4_7-branch into redhat/gcc-4_8-branch.

r182541 is the first commit on /branches/redhat/gcc-4_7-branch after it
was created as a copy of trunk.  I.e., merging and cherry-picking it are
indistinguishable, and it's entirely correct for reposurgeon to consider a
commit merging it as a merge from r182541 (together with a cherry-pick of
r182547).

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com