About GSOC.

Tejas Joshi tejasjoshi9673@gmail.com
Fri May 31 10:28:00 GMT 2019

Hello.
The f128 suffix worked. Based on all the corrections you all pointed
out, I have created another patch. I think I took most of the things
under consideration but please mention if I missed anything. The
following test cases were inspected with this patch. I am not sure if
the second test case is supposed to be carried out like I did.

Thanks,
-Tejas

/* { dg-do link } */

extern int link_error (int);

#define TEST(FN, VALUE, RESULT) \
  if (__builtin_##FN (VALUE) != RESULT) link_error (__LINE__);

int
main (void)
{
  TEST(roundeven,  0, 0);
  TEST(roundeven,  0.5, 0);
  TEST(roundeven,  -0.5, 0);
  TEST(roundeven,  6, 6);
  TEST(roundeven,  -8, -8);
  TEST(roundeven,  2.5, 2);
  TEST(roundeven,  3.5, 4);
  TEST(roundeven,  -1.5, -2);
  TEST(roundeven,  3.499, 3);
  TEST(roundeven,  3.501, 4);

  return 0;
}

second test case :

/* { dg-do link } */
/* { dg-add-options float128 } */
/* { dg-require-effective-target float128 } */

extern int link_error (int);

#define TEST(FN, VALUE, RESULT) \
  if (__builtin_##FN (VALUE) != RESULT) link_error (__LINE__);

int
main (void)
{
  TEST(roundevenf128,  (0x1p64+0.5), (0x1p64));

  return 0;
}