SENSORS EXPO & CONFERENCE 2019 ATTENDEES LIST

Lily Blake lily.blake@actuallead.com
Thu May 30 18:45:00 GMT 2019

Hi,

This is an outstanding offer for Sensors Expo & Conference 2019 Exhibitors!!

I am writing to check if you would be interested in acquiring the list of
attendees contact database with complete contact information like Company
Name, Company URL, Contact Name, Title, Phone number, Email Address, Company
Address, Industry type, SIC Code.

We can provide you with top Decision Makers contacts from all industries and
you can get a good ROI by targeting the key title which you are interested
in.

You will receive the file for permanent usage where you can use this list
for multiple campaigns and cold calling.

Please revert with your interest and let me know your thoughts to get you
connected with our Business Development Manager who will send more
information regarding counts, pricing and samples for the same.

Regards,
Lily Blake
Actual Lead | Marketing Head