Bug in closed-source, proprietary software that I do not have access to

Thomas Koenig tkoenig@netcologne.de
Sat May 25 17:20:00 GMT 2019

Hi Gilles,

> Several SPEC benchmarks are available at no cost for non commercial
> usage.
>
> See https://www.spec.org/order.html, you may qualify.

I checked, and I do not qualify - I am just a simple volunteer with
a day job which has nothing to do with maintaining gfortran, and
I do draw the line at paying for software in addition to the work
I donate to gcc.

It appears that wanting to supporting a closed-source,
commercial benchmark like SPEC and supporting a part of gcc
needed for that with mostly volunteers is not ideal.

Regards

	Thomas