Test GCC conversions (publicly) available

Joseph Myers joseph@codesourcery.com
Thu Dec 19 14:40:00 GMT 2019

On Thu, 19 Dec 2019, Eric S. Raymond wrote:

> There are other problems that might cause a delay beyond the
> 31st, however. Best if I let Joseph nd Richard explain those.

I presume that's referring to the checkme: bug annotations where the PR
numbers in commit messages seem suspicious.  I don't think that's
something to delay the conversion unless we're clearly close to having a
complete review of all those cases done; at the point of the final
conversion we should simply change the script not to modify commit
messages in any remaining unresolved suspicious cases.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com