Implementing p0515 - spaceship operator

Tim van Deurzen tim@kompiler.org
Mon Nov 5 07:40:00 GMT 2018

Hi Jason,

I've received a lot of good advice from Nathan, but haven't had an
opportunity to apply it yet. I'm happy, however, to show / commit what I
have so far (which covers the parsing of the operator). I've been
working from the git repository until now, but from the mailing list I
gather that this is not the main development RCS yet. How and/or where
would you prefer my changes to be sent to? Just as a patch to the
mailing list or rather as a new branch in the SVN repo? If the latter is
the case I would need a bit of assistance as it's been years since I've
worked with SVN.

When exactly is the feature deadline?

Tim.

P.S. I will make time this month to start applying Nathan's advice and
push the implementation to the next step.

P.P.S. The copyright situation has been resolved and I can continue
contributing without issue.