Historic gcc 0.9 tapes

Marshall Lee Whittaker marshall@i.code.pwnz.org
Sat Mar 25 06:27:00 GMT 2017

Hi,

I was looking through the historic archives of gcc at ftp.vim.org and
found a very old version of gcc dating back to 1987.  I was wondering if
the below thread still applies?

As in, does anybody happen to have any very old original tapes
containing gcc 0.9 beta?  I would really love to find one if so.  Maybe
stuffed off in a broom closet somewhere?  I know it's not terribly
useful these days... but I find vintage computer stuff fascinating.

/If you can't ftp, you can order a compiler beta-test tape from the//
//Free Software Foundation for $150 (plus 5% sales tax in//
//Massachusetts, or plus $15 overseas if you want air mail)./

Marshall