Run one gcc test case multiple times with different option sets

Bill Seurer seurer@linux.vnet.ibm.com
Fri Apr 1 15:42:00 GMT 2016

Is there some way using deja-gnu to have a single test case run multiple
times using different sets of compiler options?  I didn't see anything
in the documentation and didn't see any examples when I searched the
existing test cases (though of course I wasn't exactly sure what to look
for).

For example, something like this if I wanted to compile the test case
once with -Dfoo and once with -Dbar.

/* { dg-options "-Dfoo" } */
/* { dg-options "-Dbar" } */

That actually just uses the second set of options as-is.

Thanks!
--

-Bill Seurer