[gomp4] Basic -misa support for nvptx (was: How to use old GPU (Fermi) in gcc with OpenACC?)

Satoshi_OHSHIMA satoshiohshima@gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 06:55:00 GMT 2015

Thanks Thomas, and I'm sorry I can't try your code until now because I have
some other works in this month.

I got the code which you committed and tried to build, and I succeed to
build it.
Then, how to got object code with sm_35?
Do I need to add some compile options (or something) when I compile my
target code with OpenACC pragma?
(in other words... How to change the target "sm"? Can I change target "sm"?)