Announcing Ilya Enkovich as bounded pointer/MPX maintainer and MPX runtime maintainer

Jeff Law law@redhat.com
Wed Feb 25 20:24:00 GMT 2015

I'm pleased to announce Ilya Enkovich has been appointed as the
maintainer for the generic bounded pointer infrastructure, the MPX
implementation of bounded pointers and the MPX runtime for GCC.

Ilya, if you could add yourself to the MAINTAINERS file in the
additional roles, it would be appreciated.

I believe you have a patch or two to self-approve ;-)

We'll discuss inclusion of the MPX runtime for GCC 5 separately with the
release managers.  We may be too late in the game to make that happen.
So please don't commit the MPX runtime bits yet.

Jeff