Running GCC testsuite with --param option (requires space in argument)

Steve Ellcey sellcey@imgtec.com
Tue Apr 28 22:36:00 GMT 2015

Has anyone run the GCC testsuite using a --param option?  I am trying
to do something like:

export RUNTESTFLAGS='--target_board=multi-sim/--param foo=1'
make check

But the space in the '--param foo=1' option is causing dejagnu to fail.
Perhaps there is a way to specify a param value without a space in the
option?  If there is I could not find it.

I tried:

export RUNTESTFLAGS='--target_board=multi-sim/--param\ foo=1'
export RUNTESTFLAGS='--target_board=multi-sim/--param/foo=1'

But neither of those worked either.

Steve Ellcey
sellcey@imgtec.com