libstdc++ testsuite make targets check-parallel and check-performance don't work anymore
Paolo Carlini
paolo.carlini@oracle.com
Tue Nov 4 16:34:00 GMT 2014
On 11/04/2014 04:46 PM, Paolo Carlini wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 11/04/2014 04:32 PM, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
>> Not a big deal of course, but unfortunately today I'm seeing *two*
>> segfaults
>> for pb_ds:
>>
>> performance/ext/pb_ds/multimap_text_insert_mem_large.cc
>> .../libstdc++-v3/scripts/check_performance: line 41: 16173 Segmentation
>> fault ./$EXE_NAME &>tmp.$FILE_NAME
>> performance/ext/pb_ds/multimap_text_insert_mem_small.cc
>> .../libstdc++-v3/scripts/check_performance: line 41: 16217 Segmentation
>> fault ./$EXE_NAME &>tmp.$FILE_NAME
>> They were both caused by the infinite recursion in the operator== for
>> tracker_allocator, which should be fixed.
> To be clear, I see (deterministically, apparently) the three pb_ds
> fails which I reported earlier today with a *current* tree. But the
> pb_ds issues are definitely low priority, unless they point to
> something serious elsewhere. Thanks for looking into that.
Ah! The testsuite_allocator.h fix of yours is still unapplied, didn't
know that, sorry ;)
Paolo.
More information about the Gcc
mailing list