Transcription services by Datagain

Kristen DiNobile kdinobile@datagain.net
Sat Sep 7 05:31:00 GMT 2013

Hello,

Datagain is a leading provider of transcription services to healthcare and research organizations. We cover dictations, meetings, conferences, interviews, and focus groups. Our team has worked with organizations such as Cincinnati ChildrenÂ’s Hospital, Johns Hopkins University, Boston University, Harvard, and many more.

To get a quote for your next project or to set up a free trial, please email us at quotes@datagain.net.

Please contact me if you have any questions or visit our website for more information:

www.datagain.net/transcription

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

Kristen

Kristen DiNobile
Business Development Manager
Email: kdinobile@datagain.net
Phone: 800-252-7067 Ext 1

Please note: To prevent receiving future mails from us, please reply with 'Remove' as subject. We apologize for any inconvenience.