fatal error: gnu/stubs-32.h: No such file

Andrew Haley aph@redhat.com
Mon Jul 8 08:42:00 GMT 2013


On 07/08/2013 06:17 AM, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 6:02 PM, Jonathan Wakely <jwakely.gcc@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 7 July 2013 21:33, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
>>> How about not enabling multi lib build by default on targets we now that
>>> will fail anyway?  I have the suspicion this problem is unique to openSUSE,
>>> so we can take care of that.
>>
>> I'm pretty sure I've seen it happen with RHEL and Fedora, and Ubuntu
>> users have asked about the same thing on the gcc-help list.
> 
> Ha, if it is that spread then we might have even more reasons to
> have it work more generally, for example, by disabling multilib by default.

That would, as they saying goes, be to throw the baby out with the
bathwater.

Andrew.



More information about the Gcc mailing list