Bootstrapping process
Alec Teal
a.teal@warwick.ac.uk
Fri Feb 1 21:27:00 GMT 2013
Nevermind, http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/ this is amazing and linked to
from the gcc-melt link.
Thanks so much Basile! I really appreciate the reply, If you feel like
replying again any more? I'm a heavy reader :)
Alec
On 01/02/13 21:17, Alec Teal wrote:
> What would you search for to find more on the web? I found a lot of
> stack-overflow questions and guides to building GCC in my quest?
> Thanks for the links!
>
> Alec
>
> On 01/02/13 21:16, Basile Starynkevitch wrote:
>> On Fri, Feb 01, 2013 at 08:56:43PM +0000, Alec Teal wrote:
>>> If you could link such documentation but about the way GCC is built,
>>> then you'd be answering my question
>> http://www.cse.iitb.ac.in/grc/ has a lot of resources & slides.
>>
>> http://gcc-melt.org/docum.html has some slides notably
>> http://gcc-melt.org/GCC-MELT-HiPEAC2012.pdf
>> which might also help.
>>
>> And you can find many other resources on the web too...
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>
>
>
More information about the Gcc
mailing list