Failure building current snapshot [Cygwin]

Angelo Graziosi angelo.graziosi@alice.it
Mon Apr 22 12:52:00 GMT 2013


Il 16/04/2013 10.10, Dave Korn ha scritto:
> On 15/04/2013 15:50, Angelo Graziosi wrote:
>> The current snapshot [*] fails to build on Cygwin as follow:
>
>> /work/gcc-4.9-20130414/libgcc/config/i386/cygming-crtbegin.c:120:1:
>> error: unrecognizable insn:
>>   }
>>   ^
>> (insn 15 14 16 5 (set (reg:SI 63)
>>          (symbol_ref:SI ("GetModuleHandleA@4") [flags 0x441]
>> <function_decl 0x7f988e00 GetModuleHandleA>))
>> /work/gcc-4.9-20130414/libgcc/config/i386/cygming-crtbegin.c:109 -1
>>       (nil))
>> /work/gcc-4.9-20130414/libgcc/config/i386/cygming-crtbegin.c:120:1:
>> internal compiler error: in extract_insn, at recog.c:2150
>>
>> /work/gcc-4.9-20130414/libgcc/config/i386/cygming-crtbegin.c:120:1:
>> internal compiler error: Aborted
>> xgcc: internal compiler error: Aborted (program cc1)
>> Please submit a full bug report,
>> with preprocessed source if appropriate.
>> See <http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.
>
>    This is now http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=56975


 From comment 5 and 9 something should be fixed but with current 
snapshot, 4.9-20130421, it seems that the build fails in the same way:

[...]
if test -z "$objects"; then				\
   echo 'int __libgcc_eh_dummy;' > eh_dummy.c;		\
   /work/gcc-4.9-20130421/Work/./gcc/xgcc 
-B/work/gcc-4.9-20130421/Work/./gcc/ 
-B/usr/local/gfortran/i686-pc-cygwin/bin/ 
-B/usr/local/gfortran/i686-pc-cygwin/lib/ -isystem 
/usr/local/gfortran/i686-pc-cygwin/include -isystem 
/usr/local/gfortran/i686-pc-cygwin/sys-include    -g -O2 -O2 
-I/work/gcc-4.9-20130421/libgcc/../winsup/w32api/include 
-I/work/gcc-4.9-20130421/libgcc/../winsup/include 
-I/work/gcc-4.9-20130421/libgcc/../winsup/cygwin/include -g -O2 -DIN_GCC 
   -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wstrict-prototypes 
-Wmissing-prototypes -Wold-style-definition  -isystem ./include    -g 
-DIN_LIBGCC2  -fbuilding-libgcc -fno-stack-protector     -I. -I. 
-I../.././gcc  -I/work/gcc-4.9-20130421/libgcc 
-I/work/gcc-4.9-20130421/libgcc/. -I/work/gcc-4.9-20130421/libgcc/../gcc 
  -I/work/gcc-4.9-20130421/libgcc/../include 
-I/work/gcc-4.9-20130421/libgcc/config/libbid 
-DENABLE_DECIMAL_BID_FORMAT -DHAVE_CC_TLS -DUSE_EMUTLS  -c eh_dummy.c		\
      -o eh_dummy.o;				\
   objects=eh_dummy.o;				\
fi;							\
ar  rc libgcc.a $objects
ranlib libgcc.a
/work/gcc-4.9-20130421/libgcc/config/i386/cygming-crtbegin.c: In 
function ‘__gcc_register_frame’:
/work/gcc-4.9-20130421/libgcc/config/i386/cygming-crtbegin.c:106:19: 
warning: array subscript is above array bounds [-Warray-bounds]
    if (__JCR_LIST__[0])
                    ^
/work/gcc-4.9-20130421/libgcc/config/i386/cygming-crtbegin.c:120:1: 
error: unrecognizable insn:
  }
  ^
(insn 15 14 16 5 (set (reg:SI 63)
         (symbol_ref:SI ("GetModuleHandleA@4") [flags 0x441] 
<function_decl 0x7f988e00 GetModuleHandleA>)) 
/work/gcc-4.9-20130421/libgcc/config/i386/cygming-crtbegin.c:109 -1
      (nil))
/work/gcc-4.9-20130421/libgcc/config/i386/cygming-crtbegin.c:120:1: 
internal compiler error: in extract_insn, at recog.c:2150

/work/gcc-4.9-20130421/libgcc/config/i386/cygming-crtbegin.c:120:1: 
internal compiler error: Aborted
xgcc: internal compiler error: Segmentation fault (program cc1)
Please submit a full bug report,
with preprocessed source if appropriate.
See <http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.
/work/gcc-4.9-20130421/libgcc/config/i386/t-cygming:9: recipe for target 
`crtbegin.o' failed
make[2]: *** [crtbegin.o] Error 4
make[2]: uscita dalla directory 
"/work/gcc-4.9-20130421/Work/i686-pc-cygwin/libgcc"
Makefile:10678: recipe for target `all-target-libgcc' failed
make[1]: *** [all-target-libgcc] Error 2
make[1]: uscita dalla directory "/work/gcc-4.9-20130421/Work"
Makefile:857: recipe for target `all' failed
make: *** [all] Error 2

I have configured with:

PATH_TO/configure --prefix=/usr/local/gfortran --program-suffix=-4.9 
--enable-languages=c,c++,fortran --enable-checking=release 
--enable-threads=posix --enable-libgomp --with-arch=native 
--with-tune=native --with-fpmath=sse --disable-bootstrap 
--disable-libmudflap --disable-shared

(cygwin-1.7.18)


Ciao,
  Angelo.



More information about the Gcc mailing list