GCC stack backtraces
rguenther@suse.de
rguenther@suse.de
Wed Sep 12 18:32:00 GMT 2012
Diego Novillo <dnovillo@google.com> wrote:
>On Thu Aug 30 16:18:47 2012, Lawrence Crowl wrote:
>
>> Diego already loves it!
>
>Indeed I do!
>
>I'm making changes in VEC that will benefit from this. I am currently
>keeping the VEC_* macros so that I can pass __FUNCTION__, __LINE__ to
>the methods that want it. But it would be nice if we could get rid of
>these macros.
Only of the checking parts, right? Not of the mem stat ones.
>Ian, do you expect to be adding this to libiberty so we can use it from
>
>GCC? Alternately, we could use Richi's approach I suppose (what
>happened to that patch, btw)?
I have to get back to it. Maybe tomorrow ...
Richard.
>
>Thanks. Diego.
--
Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
More information about the Gcc
mailing list