Bootstraps with different build configurations.

Toon Moene toon@moene.org
Wed Dec 5 14:06:00 GMT 2012

L.S.,

For some time, I have been building trunk
--with-build-config=bootstrap-lto, now that I have an ultrabook capable
of such (my main machine is for 93 % occupied with weather forecasts).

This works remarkably well and - as I am about to expose - much better
than some other non-default build configurations.