Potentially merging cxx-mem-model with mainline.

Andrew MacLeod amacleod@redhat.com
Thu Oct 27 17:51:00 GMT 2011

On 10/27/2011 04:55 AM, Richard Guenther wrote:

>> I am really expecting this branch to be merged for 4.7. The current
>> status is very presentable IMHO.
> If you get (or already got) ack from maintainers covering the areas you
> touch then I am fine with merging this branch for 4.7 from a RM point
> of view.  You do not have too much time left though, see my upcoming
> status report.

Yeah, I forgot to mention in the original note,  either bkoz or rth
approved pretty much everything on this branch before it got checked in.

I'll sync with Aldy, I suspect we'll try to merge it in monday Oct 31.
that give me a little time to wrap a couple of little things up.  I'll
confirm once we sort it out.

Andrew