Internal compiler error, gimplify.c:505. File a report?

Anders Furuhed anders.furuhed@pantor.com
Fri Sep 3 13:00:00 GMT 2010

Hi,

I get an internal compiler error from the assert in gimplify.c:505 when trying out gcc-4.5.1 on RHEL 5.5 + mpc-0.8.2,mpfr-3.0.0,gmp-5.0.1.
Checking out and building from gcc-4_5-branch (r163774) results in the same error.
However, trunk (r163797) passes.
Would this be a duplicate or should I file a new bug report including more details?
I googled + bugzilla searched for internal compiler error and gimplify.c:505.
I need to figure out how to subset the code to be preprocessed for public display before filing a complete report.

Regards,
Anders Furuhed, Pantor Engineering AB