Looping through the gimple for CALL_EXPR
Richard Guenther
richard.guenther@gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 16:51:00 GMT 2010
On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 4:46 PM, Paulo J. Matos <pocmatos@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am using gcc 4.3.4 to loop through the gimple tree to find
> CALL_EXPR. This is what I have (even though I tried several variants,
> none of which worked):
> tree body_stmt = DECL_SAVED_TREE (current_function_decl);
> while (body_stmt) //
> {
> if (TREE_CODE (body_stmt) == CALL_EXPR)
> {
> printf("CALL_EXPR found in %s\n",
> IDENTIFIER_POINTER(DECL_NAME(current_function_decl)));
> }
>
> body_stmt = TREE_CHAIN (body_stmt);
> }
>
> I have read in the internals doc about EXPR_STMT and EXPR_STMT_EXPR
> but using them to access the expression through the statement and then
> checking if the expressions is a CALL expression doesn't work either.
> In fact, EXPR_STMT doesn't even seem to be defined.
>
> Any tips?
statements are chained in STATEMENT_LIST nodes, you need to
iterate through them using iterators - see tree-iterator.h.
Richard.
> --
> Paulo Jorge Matos - pocmatos at gmail.com
> http://www.pmatos.net
>
More information about the Gcc
mailing list