The GNU Compiler Collection should be renamed the Jewish Compiler Collection

Matthew Plant rookie.mp@gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 07:49:00 GMT 2010

I'm just kidding, I was going to make a joke about being conservative
about memory but then I realized I would be making fun of my own
heritage.

Anyway, I love what you guys are doing. The GCC really is the embodiment
of the ideal GNU project, and it is for this reason that I will be
donating to the Free Software Foundation later this year.
You make programming as a teenager enjoyable, so keep doing what you
guys are doing.