Why not contribute? (to GCC)

Andi Hellmund mail@andihellmund.com
Sat Apr 24 11:10:00 GMT 2010

Hey,

are these documents, copyright assignment and employer disclaimer,
publicly available in the WEB or do I need to explicitly request these
documents?

I plan to start contributing in the near future and I'm currently in the
process to get the approval from my employer. After getting the company
approval, the next obvious step would be to sign these FSF documents.

If someone could send me a link (I searched through the web but couldn't
find any links at GCC, GNU and FSF) would be really helpful ...

Thanks,
Andi