Deprecation of -I- and -iquote

Rodolfo Schulz de Lima rodolfo@rodsoft.org
Mon Apr 12 18:35:00 GMT 2010

Tom Tromey wrote:
> AFAIK the patch is still waiting for a review.  I don't know what the
> hangup is.  Perhaps it needs more frequent pings.

So, whoever is responsible for this, please step forward :) I'll test
the patch when I get home, but I have no knowledge of gcc's internals to
make a thorough check. The message gcc output, saying that -iquote
should be used instead of -I- is just plain wrong. Seeing that 4.5.0
release is just around the corner, is it feasible to have this patch
committed into 4.5 branch?

Best regards,
Rodolfo Lima