MSVC hook function prologue

Stefan Dösinger stefan@codeweavers.com
Fri Sep 4 12:50:00 GMT 2009


Am Friday 04 September 2009 14:23:39 schrieb Paolo Bonzini:
> The parallel is implicit in define_insn, so it is not different.  It
> does not make any harm I guess, but it looks "weird" to a more familiar
> eye. :-)
Ok, I removed it again :-)

> +#ifdef HAVE_AS_IX86_SWAP
> +  { "msvc_prologue", 0, 0, false, true, true, ix86_handle_abi_attribute },
> +#endif
>
> it's better to always provide the attribute, and call "sorry" in
> ix86_function_msvc_prologue if you don't have the .s suffix.
Fixed!

> Another two nits since I've found a more serious one: :-)
>
> 1) do not remove spurious lines.
Ooops. Forgot to read the diff...

> 2) extra long line, go to new line *before* ? and colon:
>
> +  if (TARGET_64BIT ? is_attribute_p ("msvc_prologue", name) :
> !is_attribute_p ("msvc_prologue", name))
Fixed!

I attached another version of the patch - I restarted the compile, so I still 
don't know if it fully works.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: msvc_prologue.diff
Type: text/x-diff
Size: 7708 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <https://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/gcc/attachments/20090904/8eedfd4e/attachment.bin>


More information about the Gcc mailing list