MSVC hook function prologue

Paolo Bonzini bonzini@gnu.org
Wed Sep 2 23:39:00 GMT 2009


On 09/03/2009 12:27 AM, Kai Tietz wrote:
> 2009/9/3 Paolo Bonzini<bonzini@gnu.org>:
>>    if (TARGET_64BIT
>>        ? !is_attribute_p ("msvc_prologue", name))
>>        : is_attribute_p ("msvc_prologue", name))
>>      {
>>        warning (OPT_Wattributes, "%qE attribute not available for "
>>                 "%d-bit", name, TARGET_64BIT ? 64 : 32);
>>        *no_add_attrs = true;
>>        return NULL_TREE;
>>     }
>
> Shouldn't it be this instead?
>
>    if (is_attribute_p ("msvc_prologue", name))

You mean TARGET_64BIT && is_attribute_p (...)?

>      {
>        warning (OPT_Wattributes, "%qE attribute not available for "
>                 "%d-bit", name, TARGET_64BIT ? 64 : 32);
>        *no_add_attrs = true;
>        return NULL_TREE;
>     }
>
> as otherwise for 64-bit target warning would be shown always?

I don't know, I was just reworking Stefan's patch.  He didn't include 
function names (-p) in the patch so I don't know what function this is 
part of.

Paolo



More information about the Gcc mailing list