Trunk is closed for LTO merge

Toon Moene toon@moene.org
Sat Oct 3 14:30:00 GMT 2009

Diego Novillo wrote:

> On Sat, Oct 3, 2009 at 10:13, Toon Moene <toon@moene.org> wrote:
>
>> Will the merge allow lto by default (so that we do not have to specify
>> --enable-lto) ?
>
> If the correct version is found, yes.  This is the same behaviour that
> is implemented in the lto branch.
>
>> Or do we have to force it, like on the branch ?

[ Never had to force it on the branch, either ]

OK,

So tomorrow I plan to svn up my gcc trunk, recompile it for C and
Fortran, recompile our Weather Forecasting system with it, and see what
happens (the compile of the Weather code doesn't use -flto yet, obviously.

Thanks,

--
Toon Moene - e-mail: toon@moene.org - phone: +31 346 214290
At home: http://moene.org/~toon/