[lto] Committed doc feedback and c++ fixes to branch

Diego Novillo dnovillo@google.com
Fri Oct 2 23:22:00 GMT 2009

On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 18:16, Richard Guenther <rguenther@suse.de> wrote:

> Done.  If all goes well I think we should merge - waiting even more
> doesn't really add to the quality and it just takes extra ressources
> to work on the branch.

I agree.  I'd like to get started with the stage3 fixes next week.  I
will wait for your status message.


More information about the Gcc mailing list