diagnostics-branch merged into mainline

Tue Jun 16 12:27:00 GMT 2009

Rafael Espindola wrote:
>> This is ok, too. I assume you have done a regression test? ;)
>
> On the fix patch? The file would not build without it....
>
> I did test the original patch, but missed the winnt file.
>
> Cheers,

  I did look at the file myself, but couldn't tell (without studying your
original patch in much more depth first) whether DECL_ASSEMBLER_NAME or
something else was right for the second arg - I saw some places where you'd
used cxx_comdat_group, and couldn't immediately know whether to worry about
C++ in the encode_section_info hook, or whether the DECL_ASSEMBLER_NAME would
be definitively right at that point.

    cheers,
      DaveK