ACATS Target Requirement Question

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill@oarcorp.com
Fri Sep 26 11:50:00 GMT 2008

Hi,

RTEMS has BSPs for a couple of simulators that
do not have a source for clock tick interrupts.
We simulate the passage of time by having a special
IDLE task advance time.  This works well enough
when all tasks block but if a test depends on
something like timeslice expiration, that won't
happen.

My questions are...

+ Is this sufficient to pass a reasonable subset
of the ACATS?

+ Is it known which, if any, tests would be expected
to fail in this environment?

Thanks.

   Support Available             (256) 722-9985