cpp found limits.h in FIXED_INCLUDE_DIR, but not in STANDARD_INCLUDE_DIR

Eus eus@member.fsf.org
Fri Sep 19 16:36:00 GMT 2008

Hi Ho!

On Tue, 9/16/08, "Ian Lance Taylor" <iant@google.com> wrote:

> HOST-x-TARGET == cross-compiler
> native-HOST == native compiler
> BUILD-build native-HOST == native compiler built by cross-compiler
> BUILD-build HOST-x-TARGET == cross-compiler built by cross-compiler
>
> The BUILD-build system is of course only relevant when discussing
> building the compiler, and becomes irrelevant once the compiler
> exists.

Thank you very much for the clear explanation.
I was looking for this kind of explanation previously :)

> In this case the end result is an x86-build native-MIPS compiler.
> This requires first building an x86-x-MIPS copmiler.  Of course in
> practice it matters whether x86 here is Windows or GNU/Linux; I can't
> remember whether the OP said.

Are you saying that there are two steps involved?

I mean:
1. Building x86-x-MIPS Compiler
2. Building native-MIPS Compiler with the previously built x86-x-MIPS Compiler

> Ian

Best regards,
Eus