Bootstrap failure on sparc-sun-solaris2.10

Art Haas ahaas@impactweather.com
Fri Sep 5 16:37:00 GMT 2008

Hi.

My build attempts on sparc-sun-solaris2.10 haven't been working well
since the IRA merge, but given the scope of that change and the fixes
applied since the merge I'm certain the build will be in good shape
soon.

This morning's build attempt failed while compiling libgcc:

/export/home/arth/src/gcc.git/libgcc/../gcc/libgcc2.c: In function
'__moddi3':
/export/home/arth/src/gcc.git/libgcc/../gcc/libgcc2.c:1125: internal
compiler error: in choose_ready, at haifa-sched.c:2309

A similar failure in the haifa-sched.c code was sent to the mailing list
earlier today:

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2008-09/msg00106.html

Art Haas