graphite regressions of trunk

Joseph S. Myers joseph@codesourcery.com
Tue Sep 2 21:24:00 GMT 2008

On Tue, 2 Sep 2008, Andrew Pinski wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 2:15 PM, Tobias Grosser
> <grosser@fim.uni-passau.de> wrote:
>
> > May be you missed to add "--with-cloog" or "--with-ppl" to
> > your ./configure.
> > Can you send me your config.log file?
>
> I thought we had decided that the build would fail to happen if the
> person did not have cloog and ppl installed?

No, we decided that for 4.4 the Graphite features would be optional, with
errors if you use any option that would enable Graphite, *and the
testsuites would quietly disable all Graphite tests if Graphite support
was not built in*.  It seems this last part is missing or buggy.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com