Bad code generation on HPPA platform

Peter Bergner bergner@vnet.ibm.com
Tue May 27 02:03:00 GMT 2008

On Sun, 2008-05-25 at 17:51 -0400, Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:
> I'm just objecting to CRIS and its maintainer being portrayed
> as a squeaking wheel.

Hej HP,

I never intended to imply CRIS was at fault for that hunk being removed.
I fully admit the replacement hunk is a much better fix and thank you
for speaking up and pointing out the problems with the initial hunk.
That said, I don't really see where my note portrayed CRIS or you as
a squeaky wheel.  I apologize if it came across that way though.

Med Vänliga Hälsningar,

Peter