Bootstrap failures on ToT, changes with no ChangeLog entry?
H.J. Lu
hjl.tools@gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 16:53:00 GMT 2008
Hi Steve,
That is
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=36907
H.J.
On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 9:35 AM, Steve Ellcey <sje@cup.hp.com> wrote:
>
> All of my bootstraps except x86 Linux failed last night. Both
> HP-UX builds and my IA64 Linux build. This was with version
> 138102. I tried to find out when the failure started and ran
> into some odd things. If I go back to version 138070 and
> then update my tree to 138076 I see a bunch of files in trunk/gcc
> that are changed but ChangeLog does get changed during this
> update.
>
> I do get the failure with version 138076, I am still testing
> 138070.
>
> Is anyone else seeing bootstrap failures with ToT? Does anyone
> know what is going on with ChangeLog?
>
> I also tried updating to 138077 at one point and that version number
> doesnt' seem to exist:
>
> $ svn update -r138077
> svn: Target path does not exist
>
> At least I think that is what this error means.
>
> What is going on?
>
> Steve Ellcey
> sje@cup.hp.com
>
--
H.J.
More information about the Gcc
mailing list