Seperate the c front-end from GCC
Haizhou LING
haizhouling@gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 18:04:00 GMT 2008
Hi Fabian,
Thank you very much, I will have a look at it.
Best Regards,
Eric
Fabian Scheler wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
>> I have to use gcc's C parser and the intermediate representation, so that
>> I
>> can manipulate the basic blocks and CFG. So I need to plug out the parser
>> and the intermediate code. I would like to know if it is possible to plug
>> out the parser and the intermediate representation code.
>
> this sound, as if you do not need the rest of gcc ... so just need a
> parser and an appropriate intermediate representation. Maybe you
> should have a look at LLVM (www.llvm.org) in combination with clang
> (clang.llvm.org).
>
> Ciao, Fabian
>
>
--
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Seperate-the-c-front-end-from-GCC-tp15048379p15091377.html
Sent from the gcc - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the Gcc
mailing list