Manipulating the tree Structure

Andrea Callia D'Iddio andrea.calliadiddio@gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 16:41:00 GMT 2007

Great! thank you! I tested with your code and it works... but I'm
still a bit confused.
Could you help me with this simple example?
Suppose that I obtained a tree structure with the following command:

tree stmt = bsi_stmt (si);

and suppose I want to execute the following task:

For each tree statement t:
  IF t is an assignment, then output variable name
  ELSE IF t is an IF statement then output the IF condition
  ELSE ...

how can I do this task?
Can you give me some reference?
Thanks to all,